Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Clouds

The other day I took Hannah, Noah, and Sam to the park.  Hannah went for a run.  Sam and Noah played on the playground.  About 20 minutes into playing Noah came running over to me and pointed to the sky.  Excitedly he raised his hands to a cloud and outlined its shape, explaining to me how it resembled a Great White Shark.  After a few seconds I could see it...it was almost the perfect shape of the front end of an attacking Great White.  Wow...we stood together watching as the Great White slowly dissolved into a mass of rain clouds.  When it was completely blended Noah ran back to the playground to play with Sam.  I watched him run away...thinking...wondering...did he have time to take note of the shapes of clouds in Ethiopia? If so, what did his imagination see.  Not sharks, I am sure.   A year ago he had no idea such a creature was a part of his world.
 
How many clouds passed over his head the first 6 years of his life in Ethiopia that took on shapes of things he had no idea existed nor could he imagine would be a part of his new world?  
Did Great White Sharks appear in his Ethiopian sky?    

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that Noah is going so well! What a great family:). We are in the process to adopt from ET with WACAP as well. Thanks for sharing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been awarded the kreative blogger award, go to my blog and check out the honors http://abrother4roma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete